This article shows you how to download and install the full release of Videocacheview for independent on Pc. For recommendations on installing Videocacheview on your computer, click the escort download web and the links below.
Table of contents
- regarding the programs
- System prerequisites for Videocacheview
- How to Download and install Videocacheview
- Required files
concerning the tool
After watching a video in a Web site, you may want to save the video file into your local disk for playing it offline in the future. If the video file is stored in your browser’s cache, this utility can help you to extract the video file from the cache and save it for watching it in the future.It automatically scans the entire cache of Internet Explorer, Mozilla-based Web browsers (Including Firefox), Opera, and Chrome, and then finds all video files that are currently stored in it. It allows you to easily copy the cached video files into another folder for playing/watching them in the future. If you have a movie player that is configured to play flv files, it also allows you to play the video directly from your browser’s cache.Notice for users of Internet Explorer 10.0 and 11.0: In order to get videos from these versions of IE, you have to press F6 (Advanced Options) and choose the ‘Internet Explorer 10 Cache’ option in the ‘Load video files…’ section.
Requirements for the Videocacheview System
- Windows Xp / Vista / 7 / 8 is the operating system.
- Memory( Ram ): A minimum of 512 Mb is needed.
- Hard disk space: 60 Mb of Hard disk space required.
- Chipset: 1.6ghz chipset.
How to Download and install Videocacheview
- Finish downloading the necessary files by clicking the download button( s ) below. Depending on your access speed, this could require anywhere from a few minutes to several hours.
- Harvest the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, visit this story. Qwerty will always be the watchword to become extracted.
- Go Setup. exe and install the software}