This article shows you how to download and install the complete release of Reicon v2.0 for free on Computer. Meet the immediate get relate and recommendations below for advise on installing Reicon v2.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the programming
- Requirements for the Reicon v2.0 Network
- How to Download and install Reicon v2.0
- Required folders
About the software
Reicon is moveable shareware that enables you to save and fix your desktops layout. If you frequently change your screen resolution( e. g. to play games or use applications that require a specific resolution ), you are probably familiar with the problem of your desktop icons being jumbled into a mess after you switch back to your normal resolution. This issue is resolved by Reicon, which enables you to save your desktop setup and later fix it with a button click( or by using the right-click context menu ).
Reicon is a very user-friendly tool. Set your icons the way you like them, save the drawing, now restore this setup thereafter when the need arises.
The primary characteristics of Reicon are:
– Save your favorite icon layout for each resolution– Save many different layouts– It’s portable, no need to install anything– Unicode support– Easily add “Save/Restore Icon Layout” to the right-click context menu– CMD support (at CMD, type ReIcon /? for help)– Align icons to Grid – this allows you to snap your desktop icons to a grid, similar to Windows’ Auto-Arrange feature)
System Requirements for Reicon v2.0
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7
How to Download and install Reicon v2.0
- Finish downloading the necessary files by clicking on the download button( s ) below. This may have from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download velocity.
- Remove the downloaded folders. Observe this story if you don’t know how to remove. The password to remove will always be: Qwerty!
- Execute Setup. install the software using exe.}